Portable Mini Sewing Machine
Handheld sewing machines have indeed made sewing more convenient. You'll need theξbest handheld or portable sewing machine for the job, especially when you're looking to make quick sewing repairs. They are perfect for tackling basic sewing projects or even mending clothes.
- Handheld operation
- Compact size and lightweight
- Runs on batteries or power adapter
- Some accessories included
- Great for on spot repairs and alterations
- Time-saving device.
- Much faster and easier than using a needle
Which Materials Are Suitable?
Great for silks, denim, wool, hanging curtains, and crafts. Repair drapes without taking them down; repair clothing without taking it off; repair bedding without stripping the bed and so on. Please notice that its sewing thickness 1.8MM, too big too hard or too soft materials can't be sewed.
- Install 4 AA batteries (Can't mix the battery with a different brand or mix the old battery with new battery´__
- Installation line, place the cloth
- Hold the fabric with the left hand, gently press the right thumb gently, the machine will automatically send the object to the left. The right-hand does not move, let the machine feed itself, and the left-hand controls the direction of the cloth. Stitch the line until the end of sewing, it can automatically feed and adjust the tightness between the stitches.
- Knot: The Single Stitch, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself.
- Change the line group: Pull out directly, be careful not to drop the spring. For example, if you change the large line group, you can connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the thread and adjust the tension of the thread. Sewing.
- Change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw, install a new needle.
- 1 x Handheld Sewing Machine
- 1 x Bobbin With Thread and Needle (Other accessories not included)
- 1 x Charger (optional)